Potent extracts of neem, cinnamon, clove, mastic, cayenne and cardamom
keep your mouth extremely fresh and clean. These ancient Vedic
botanicals, are the yogi secret anti-bacterial, anti-viral anti-fungal
agents for oral care. Neem alkalizes the gums and mouth. Neem is arista
in Sanskrit, a word that means: perfect, complete and imperishable. Neem
has been used in India and other southeast countries for thousands of
years in agriculture, food storage, and as a cure-all. Many research
studies prove that Neem is, fungicidal and antibacterial. Add one drop
to toothbrush, and mouth rinse. Massage into gums, and and always glide a
drop over dental floss to cleanse those tiny spaces in between the
Excellent to use with the Neem Enamelizer and TruthTooth Polish.
These formulas combined create oral–care with one of the highest ORAC
(Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacities) score. Each one of the botanical
species in these formulas is carefully selected by Nadine Artemis for
their individual and synergistic effects that improve and maintain gum
and oral health. The combination of antiseptic, astringent, circulatory
and analgesic botanicals create optimal molecular activity.
The Potent Ingredients:
Neem Azadiracta Indica, Neem's pain-relieving compounds will reduce the
discomfort of a toothache. The vasodilatation and anti-inflammatory
compounds, prevent cell adhesion, neem kills the bacteria that cause
tooth decay. Neem kills the bacteria that cause Pyorrhea and Gingivitis.
Neem prevents cell adhesion and helps to control plaque. Neem is
'arista' in Sanskrit, a word that means 'perfect, complete and
imperishable'. Neem has been used in Ayurvedic traditional medicine for
thousands of years in agriculture, food storage, and as a cure-all. Many
research studies prove that Neem is, fungicidal, miticidal and
Mastic, Pistacia lentiscus, maintains healthy osseous tissue and other
connective tissues; Mastic oil helps to harness the activity of the
blood's first-line-of-defense protection, the leukocytes (white blood
cells) and multinucleocytes, thereby increasing tissue defense,
especially between the teeth and gums, where gingivitis and plaque
Clove, Syzygium aromaticum, analgesic, highest ORAC, boost immune,
stimulates blood flow, eugenol, impressive range of action against
Cinnamon, Cinnamomum ceylanicum, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulates
blood circulation to the gums promoting their health and regeneration,
eugenol, very high in cineol a potent anaesthetic and antiseptic,
increases the production of white blood cells; Eugenols and cinnamic
Cardamom, Elettaria cardamomum, stimulates digestive tract, anaesthetic effects
Cayenne, Capsicum frutescens, synergistic, catalytic, antibacterial, stimulant, antiseptic, circulatory effect
These concentrates (water and alcohol free) can be added to salt-water for an excellent mouth wash.
One drop added to a dry tooth brush.
One drop added to a dry toothbrush and then dipped in (aluminum-free) baking soda.
Massaged into gums, especially areas where the pockets are low and the dentin is exposed.
One drop to proxabrushes, sulca-brushes and rubber-tip stimulators.
One drop on tongue-scrappers
One drop on tongue through the day for fresh breath.
One drop gargled in water for sore throats
One drop on cankers sores
Apply one drop several times a day to any oral wound, laceration,
incision to ease pain, reduce inflammation, keep the incision clean and
generate new cells.
One drop to your string of floss, getting the serum between each and every tooth is very effective.
What is the difference between Yogi Tooth Serum and Healthy Gum Drops?
Yogi Tooth Serum and Healthy Gum Drops achieve the same results with
different botanical selections. They are both anti-fungal,
anti-bacterial and antiviral, they both rejuvenate the gum tissue, they
both increase blood circulation of the gums and blood vessels of one's
oral ecology. The HGD is a little more classic and fresh tasting and the
powerful bitters of neem in YTS takes some people a little to get used
to (although the cinnamon and cardamom contribute powerfully to the
products effect and help the neem be more palatable). They are great for flossing and keeping the gums healthy which
is major key to Oral health.
The Neem Enamelizer is for brushing, the neem and saponifying action of
one little drop prepare the saliva to re-enamalize the mouth - which the
saliva can (and likes to) do throughout the day with right conditions.Potent extracts of neem, cinnamon, clove and cardamom keep your mouth extremely fresh and clean. These ancient Vedic botanicals, are the yogi secret anti-bacterial, anti-viral anti-fungal agents for oral care. Neem alkalizes the gums and mouth. Neem is arista in Sanskrit, a word that means: perfect, complete and imperishable. Neem has been used in India and other southeast countries for thousands of years in agriculture, food storage, and as a cure-all. Many research studies prove that Neem is, fungicidal and antibacterial.
Add one drop to toothbrush, and mouth rinse. So potent only ONE drop is needed for complete oral care! Massage into gums, and always glide a drop over dental floss to cleanse those tiny spaces in between the teeth.
See product video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGHAHKL2oo
Recommended Oral Care Regimen
1) Sea Salt Rinse.
2) Scrape Tongue.
Dry Brush with One drop Yogi Tooth Serum or One drop Healthy Gum Drops
(or one drop of each). Once a week add Neem Enamelizer.
1 - 3 times a week add the additional step of dry brushing with TruthTooth Powder Polish and a drop of Yogi Tooth Serum or Healthy Gum
Drops or one drop of each.
5) Floss with a drop of Healthy Gum Drops on the floss.
6) Finish with a final sea salt rinse.
Gum Disease or Receding Gums, massage a drop of Healthy Gum Drops into
For Tooth Sensitivities, apply a drop of Yogi Tooth Serum to
- I Love Yogi Tooth Truth Serum Review by David Wolfe
- Save your teeth before it is too late!
- Throw away your toothpaste and feel great!
- The yogis knew more than you.
- They kept their teeth looking brand new.
- With cinnamon, clove and neem.
- A bright new smile, fresh and clean.
- I love Yogi Tooth Truth Serum. :) Have the Best Night Ever!!!! -David Wolfe
- Whiter Teeth! I ordered this product and have been fascinated and captivated by it. I love how simple my brushing routine has become and how clean my teeth feel afterwards. I love that I no longer need tooth paste and that my serum is only made up of a few ingredients. Simple living is so fun and beautiful. Also, after using the drops for 3 weeks, I looked in the mirror and noticed my teeth have become whiter! I was not expecting this at all but am so grateful . Whiter teeth has been on my list of things to work on and your product is helping. I feel so amazing and more in touch with nature and the environment by using your wonderful creations. Thank you, thank you, thank you! xo -Michelle
- I can’t believe how much better my teeth and mouth feels each time I do this! I love this protocol by the way! I saw it on David’s Longevity conference and I’ve watched it three times to make sure I got the protocol down right. I even printed out the instructions for both of us and I have mine taped on my mirror. I can’t believe how much better my teeth and mouth feels each time I do this. So happy you put this out for everyone’s benefit. I am hoping to heal two tiny cavities – got a bet with my dentist that they will be gone when my dental insurance has some room again in January -Gayle
- Amazing! Just wanted to write and thank you for sending out the Yogi Tooth Serum, received several days ago. Also wanted to say that your products are nothing short of AMAZING! You truly are gifted! I have tried many essential oil preparations and had to throw them all away. Your products are effective without being harsh. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do! Thank you for the products you make available. I am anticipating my next order already! -Kathleen
- Thank you so much for making such a beautiful product. I received my order yesterday and am grateful to you both for making something like this available to others. -Jenness
- Very powerful and effective tooth serum for killing plaque, bacteria, and germs. I take it in my purse everywhere. Great if you have a cold it just kills the germs and bad breath. It's sooo fabulous, won't let anyone kiss me until they share this product. -Michelle Woods
- I have a receding gum line and the serum and drops have really helped with the nerve sensitivity. My mouth feels so clean and fresh, I love it. I bought essential oils at my local health food store, but once I tried Living Libations, the quality was a night and day difference. While they are more expensive, a small drop goes a long way. - Danielle
- I recently ordered your tooth serum and gum drops - life changing products! And, I have listened to your tooth talks, fabulous too! - Jessica
- I LOVE this tooth serum. I no longer use any toothpaste/powder or oils from anywhere else, The Yogi Tooth Serum is in a very high class of it's own. I love it and look forward to cleaning my mouth everyday :) -Adrienne
- Thank you so much for this amazing creation, I will never go back to icky toothpaste. I wanted to wait about a week before i reviewed this product but I just could'nt wait. Results are instant, my mouth feels amazing some plaque has already been removed from the bottom front teeth, I got this amazing spicy warm sensation in my mouth and could just really feel it work! I am trying the healthy gum drops tonight with some floss and I just cant wait! :) -Danielle Zavala
- Your stuff is AMAZING!!!! I'm just putting one drop of the yogi tooth serum on my tooth brush and my teeth feel so clean. I don't think I'll ever buy toothpaste again! - Susan
- I received the Yogi Tooth Serum last night along with the ChocolateKarat Serum. I tried them both and my teeth felt SO clean and fresh... And my face so moisturized and relaxed. -Ellen
- I have recently tried your Yogi Teeth products and am very impressed. -Kathy
- Right After the Dentist Clean Feel. I just wanted to take time to thank you for creating, and sharing, your Yogi Tooth Serum and Healthy Gums oil. I used them for the first time a few days ago and was instantly hooked! I had that right after the dentist clean feel without the danger or expense of an actual dental visit. I will never, ever, use toothpaste or gel again! You are a wonderful light sent to heal the earth! -Jennifer
- Both Tooth Serums are excellent! I can't get over how powerful the combination of neem oil with mastic, cinnamon and clove is and how virulent it is in terms of eliminating bad bacteria. -Rob